Tuesday 3 June 2008

Crumbs and Knowledge

Welcome fellow time-wasters to the blog of Diana!
Since arriving at this sofa approximately 3 hours ago the only productive task I have managed to successfully carry out is to scoff almost half a packet of "The co-operative plain digestive biscuits."
I would recommend them to all other sofa-sitters out there, especially if you have a cup of tea to hand or even to table.
However, now I have a keyboard full of crumbs, which isn't really a major issue, but eventually when I move my rear from the sofa (and probably the rest of my body too...) I will employ Henry to the task of crumb removal.
Another completely utterly useless thing I have done since sitting on this sofa is look at various university courses on UCAS. I have come across one awesomely named, but utterly pointless degree at Southampton Solent university called "Knowledge Management." (http://www.solent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/knowledge_man_bsc/course_details09.aspx)
I just wish I had some knowledge to manage :(

4 comments:

Raquelita said...

Knowledge Management.Management of Knowledge.

http://www.carmansbakeries.co.uk/images/crumbs.jpg

Keira said...

Hurrah! Now we all have funky blogs to share our knowledge. It will be like we never left the Europop Mansions - Surrey Branch (and yes, we're calling it that Di, whether you like it or not :p)

Diana said...

Its the Rye Experience!
And always will be...

Raquelita said...

Aww,the actual biscuits!Not many crumbs though :(