Wednesday 8 October 2008

The Hour of Death

1715 - I get an email at work saying that my friend's car has failed it's MOT. The death of a car.

1725 - I come across the same friend on the side of a busy road with a rather ragged looking rabbit, which she saved when it tried to run into the moving traffic. So we packed it up into a box nicked from the used car salesmen (o they laughed, they laughed their designer suits off), and carried the poor thing over the road to freedom in the park behind the Hilton Hotel. It had a funny eye and was shaking quite a lot, so I'm guessing it didn't have many miles left on it's clock either.
1755 - I evetually get onto the bus, and decide to ring my dad to tell him the tale to keep me occupied on the bus. He passes me over to my mum, who tells me a delightful tale in return. Apparently a member of staff from my primary school has been found dead in the school canteen freezer.
What a chilling story.... *boom tish*

1815 - Walking home from the bus stop, two huge black birds (either mating or chasing each other, hoping its the latter) fly into my back...knocking me to the ground. Had I been 2 feet to the left I would have fallen into a busy road! Was lucky...

Got into my house, cooked some dinner (with extreme caution) then stayed locked away in my room until i was sure it was safe to come out...you never know do you....



No comments: