Monday 15 June 2009

I'll be good from now on...Honest

Need to start blogging again.

Been a bit busy recently....

So I'll start again from here :D But first...the excuses...

1) Since the beginning of March I've been chair of Surrey LINKS. Work. Mucho. Nothing more to be said, but it's been great :D

2) Since the end of March I have been trialling a new uniform for St John Ambulance. There is no rest when you're a trialler. None at all... I've been everywhere, done everything, and to be honest, touched in ways I will probably be touched before... Including having my zip undone at the Southend Festival of the Air. I know I'm from Essex but this kinda thing doesn't happen very frequently.
I've been to lots of duties, to name a few, London Marathon, Fratton Park Football Games, Wheels, FA Referee Trials in Portsmouth, Festival of Steam in Portsmouth, Southend Festival of the Air, University of Surrey Students' Union End of Year Show.

3) I'm having driving lessons...BRROOOOMMM. My driving instructor still hasn't got past the clutch on to the side stage yet... this worries me...

4) Been to Bristol too :D

5) I discovered the brilliance of Mars Bar Cake.

So from now on, I pledge to be a good blogger... and you shall hear all :D



No comments: