Thursday 11 December 2008

Since Last Wednesday...

I was told last Wednesday that I have to come to Cambridge for work this week, hence the late weekend post. Thanks for the notice guys...

So Friday, after my hair cut, I pottered up to Guildford (which probably doesn't surprize you, I can't seem to stay away from that place). As soon as I worked out which part of Guildford I was meant to be in I enjoyed a very welcomed meal at G.Abbot then pottered up to the Union for duty.

Saturday morning saw yet again another 3 hour sleep marathon, then off to Essex to meet Pam at Upminster. Yes...I was going to a Peter Davison book signing. What a Geek. For those of you too "cool" to know who Peter Davison is , wiki him (thats look him up on Wikipedia).

Anyway, he signed our plank...


:D
So then I rushed home, then straight out back to Southend to meet with various people for a lunch of the Pizza Hut variety. We had a great waiter, his name being Amy, which to this day confuses me.

Next we jumped on a bus to Shoeburyness and played 3 hours of Rock Band. It turns out I'm Quite good at drumming :D
Shame I can't do it in real life....

Sunday involved spending some quality time with the one that I love....My Wii

Although I had to buy a new game for him first... Where you get to play surgeon and get to perform surgery :D SOOOOO AWESOME.

Although he game involved some kind of antibiotic gel....which healed everything!!! Wonder if they sell it on SJS??



No comments: