Sunday 14 December 2008

X-Factor Final Frolics

Before you say it, yes, I watched X-Factor...
Mainly because I wanted to curl up on the sofa, and my housemates wanted to watch it.
Believe what you will....
Anyway, after 2 hours of final performances, and appearances from Boyzone, Westlife and Beyonce, the phonelines opened for people to vote for who they wanted to ring. 
So
My housemate Kelly, with her love for Alexandra jumped off the sofa "Oh, its only 35p, i'm going to vote!" The number for Alex was still on the screen, so we read it out to her quickly before it disappeared. The next thing I heard was...
"OMG I've just voted for JLS!!!"
What we didn't realise was that the number changed half way through reading it out to her, and she had rung up for the wrong competitor. 
I just had visions of JLS winning by one vote...all thanks to us reading the screen wrong.
So
Desperate to vote for Alex, she then had to ring up for Alex twice more to balance it out. 
Costing her in total £1.05 to vote once :D
Magic.
X-Factor has never made me laugh so hard!

No comments: