Thursday 8 January 2009

I'd never make a junkie...

Was my birthday....I'm now 21! Woop!

Opened some prezzies in the morning, ran to work, and pretty much sat at the computer all day and snacked on cakes, as most of my team were on a writing course all day! 

I got to leave work early though...to go and have my Hep B antibody test. Rather... an attempt to have my Hep B antibody test. After a number of attempts, and me passing out twice, they only had about 0.5mls of blood. I used up all their vacutainers, and apparently the phlebotomist has never seen anything like me before, deepest veins in 22 years of blood work! What an achievement.

So I stagger home, and find that my housemates have decorated the front of my house with happy birthday banners and balloons :D They also bought me a huge shiny badge and a cake with candles :D and some prezzies :D

So we went out for dinner at Las Iguanas and had cocktails and latin food :D

The return home saw me finally logging into facebook and being stunned by the 48 happy birthday messages. Thanks everyone :D

Today, I had a very productive day today...I bought a bike and booked a driving lesson. Ill be on the road in no time!!!

1 comment:

Shade said...

So it wasn't so much "cake or death" as "cake then pass out"?! :P