Sunday 1 March 2009

Happy Happy Happy

I've had a pretty damn fine weekend so far.

Friday night I went out to have pudding and cocktails :) Then to the cinema :) After a week of not eating, Creme Brulee and a Shampagne cocktail was very much appreciated.

Saturday was a nice relaxing day... went out bought a dress for various formal events coming up (i know....wait...) some new clothes, a train ticket for my dash to Guildford on Tuesday and some new steel toe capped boots for my PTA assessment
 (there we go :P). The rest of the day was finally cleaning up my room, going food shopping and revising for my assessments.

Also made me smile when I left the house without a coat or jumper on and saw this...
Spring is upon us people! 

Sunday, the dreaded day...but I passed :D I am now Miss Ambulance Lady :D






1 comment:

Shade said...

Yay for ambulanceness!