Friday 6 March 2009

That Friday Feeling

Every Friday for the past few weeks has actually been the best day of the week... smiles and good moods all round!

Every morning I'm greated by my Chauffer Steph...

"ITS FRRIIIDDDAAAYYY!!!"

Always cheerful.... In fact it's almost scary sometimes :P

To accompany this...I made a banner for her dashboard (with the help from scrap paper and two different colour Sharpies) saying "It's Friday!"

So the trip to work wouldn't be complete with the ultimate Friday feeling music. Chris Moyles has an awesomely cheesy Friday song, but we couldn't find a version to listen to on the way to work, so we have been attempting to come up with the Ultimate Friday Feeling Music CD to sing along to whilst driving down the M275/M27 to work.

So far we have -
- Africa, Toto
- All Star, Smash Mouth
- Build Me Up Buttercup, Someone

But we must strive to reach perfection dammit!!!!

Give me your Friday Feeling music suggestions... so the Ford Puma morning rave can continue!!!

1 comment:

Shade said...

Build me up Buttercup is by The Foundations, I think - hate that song!

My favourite Friday songs:

- Don't Stop me Now - Queen
- Friday - Daniel Bedingfield

I'm sure there's a few more but I can't think at the moment!