Thursday 19 March 2009

I'm British...

So I'm going to talk about the weather :D

It's been absolutely fabulous the past couple of day and it pains to have to work all day when I could be in the sunshine :(

However...

It's not that warm

Not like its even reaching 20 degrees

So why did I see someone out in a bikini today.... ???

And where did all the children in the street come from? Theres hundreds of them!!! Did they just come out of hibernation just so they can sit on street corners and kick footballers at passers by?

I think I'm getting grouchy in my old age....

sigh


BTW...Finland diary to follow....(as soon as I can get my pictures off my camera!)

Heres a quick summary...
- Nesquick is a lifesaver, and is also very addictive.
- I've never been to the toilet so many times in my life.
- Finland is cold. 
- Some footwear just isn't appropriate for said conditions.
- I look silly in wooly hats...but head warmth takes priority.
- Tipping in Finland gets you far :D
- Some simple ideas are just too clever and are quite easily overlooked
- Bananas are for Monkeys who have been running a marathon.




2 comments:

Keira said...

Wait, what was the simple idea? Clearly still being overlooked on my part...

Diana said...

The pull out beds!

Us ringing up the reception number to discover the instructions are on the wall above the sofa :D