Sunday 8 August 2010

One Week Down...

One week of work over, and it's actually gone by like a flash! My week has been full of reading health and safety documents, learning about lab machinery and attempting to remember everyone's names (and I'm not doing very well...)

But the highlight of my week was seeing my boyfriend again. He was meant to be leaving Guildford at half 1, and meeting me back at my parents house after I left work. I had a peak at the Dartford bridge at lunch, and I couldn't see any traffic, so I sent him a quick text to tell him there wasn't a problem with the traffic and he should set off now.

Fail.

The reason the bridge was clear is because just out of my view was a lorry on fire, and they had shut the bridge, resulting in 27 mile queues on a Friday evening during rush hour. I didn't see Dan until half 7 :(

Oops

At least we made it to Colchester Zoo on the Saturday. :D


2 comments:

BigGuy said...

Woop, the Zoo was fun :D

Young lasta kl said...

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/64RZ38G7/file.html
Nova music de young lasta,vama todos baixar a song,รจ um freestyl.