Wednesday 10 September 2008

Same Differences

I've noticed sooo many differences between Essex, Surrey and Hampshire. I'm always commenting on the differences between how flat the ground is, the amount of traffic, the water, and the list goes on and on.
But one similarity struck me this morning, and it's one that made me smile.
One thing that I will never forget is when I used to get the bus into Uni last year. The number 26/27...ahh the memories...Every morning the bus was packed, and we had to squeeze onto the front next to the driver. Only the nice drivers used to stop and let us on!
But
There was this one...huuuge woman, who took up 2 seats, and had a pram with a screaming baby along with about 3 or 4 kids. These kids would run up and down the bus, and she would just scream constantly at them "COOONNNNAAAAAA GGEEEETTT EEEERRRREEE NNNNAAAAAAA"
This morning i'm proud to say there is an identical fat woman in Portsmouth! Made me feel like home.
"JJJJJOOOORRRRDDAAAAAANNNN SSSIIITTT DDDAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN"
*sigh*

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Oh no! (Dima Bilan style).Does she stay on the bus the whole time though?At least Mrs Connnaaaaa buggered off at the school,allowing everyone to exhale :)