Monday 22 September 2008

Wii and Wine

A very good combination...
I had a bad week last week, I have a cold, so I could hardly breathe or talk or do anything really...
And I feel the same way today, except the arm ache isn't viral related...
I have a weekend-related injury...
Friday night I went to band again, and played an intense game of nun bowling with the kids (I'm such a great influence). Then in the morning, I had  struggle at the bank, a great shopping trip, a nice hair cut (mucho needed) and the nicest peach and mango smoothie.
Then
To top it off...
I BOUGHT A WII....WOOP
Then drank wine and played it!
Was truely a great moment in history, and a great top off to the weekend (along with seeing my family and James the following day)
So now, after a long day at work, I sit watching scrubs, missing my essex-based wii-ness, and drinking medicine (red wine).

No comments: