Monday 15 September 2008

The Tree of Brain

The long awaited weekend finally dawned, and off to the train station I went. This time with a very uneventful taxi ride. Luckily.
Off to London I went, for the mighty return to the Punch and Judy pub in Covent Garden, where I had the misfortune of some bastard stealing my bag the last time I was there. Its a lot more lively on a Friday night, and my boyfriend and I got there just before they stopped selling food. As we sat down, I noticed that there was a difference this time. Hooks had been installed under the tables, and there are signs up on the wall saying "hold on to your bags"
YEY... I made a difference :D (well that's what I like to think anyway)
After London I went back to my Boyfriends house in Essex. After spending a day pottering around town, we headed off to Colchester for a spot of Quasar and Rollerblading. Woop boys night out! I came last in the quasar (but was most accurate) and I was surprized how quickly I picked up rollerblading :D. Me...excersizing! Haha....
Anyway, I had a great weekend, made some great cake, got to spend time with my boyf and his family and had some great food :)
Also learnt how to play crib, but spent a considerable amount of time on a rail replacement bus coming home :(

No comments: