Wednesday 16 September 2009

Home Bound

So after finally leaving Portsmouth, I'm back at home for a week or so to spend some time with my family.

I'm also having a full health check up. Opticians Monday, Dentist tuesday! Turns out my eyes are fine but I may need a tooth out soon. Meh... cross that bridge when I get to it. Damn Wisdom teeth.

Monday was pub quiz! We came last but we sure nibbled on Nobby's Nuts.

Dan came to visit on the Tuesday, and we went out for dinner to a Thai restaurant in Tarpots, which was really nice :)

Thursday I went to visit Keira in Hertforshire! Went to the Rye House pub and had many drinks and the biggest ice cream sundae ever! nom nom nom nom nom....

Friday I popped into London to pick something up for Dad, and had a random stroll along the North bank from Southwark to Tower Hill. It was a nice day, but suddenly changed dramatically just as I got to Tower Hill. Woop!

So I managed to fill my week quite easily :D


No comments: