Wednesday 16 September 2009

London Film and Comic Convention

Off to Earls Court 2 we trotted....

We knew we were heading in the right direction when we saw the stormtroopers....

We definately knew we were in the right place when we saw Spiderman....

Yep, all geeks unite for the London Film and Comic Convention. YAAAY. Earls Court 2 full of stalls selling geeky stuff and people in all kindsa Sci-Fi costume. Truely awesome.

I got to hug a Stormtrooper and watch random people from Heroes, Star Wars and Harry Potter be questionned by the audience.

There were many Darleks, and the odd remote control R2D2 hanging around, as well as hundreds of Jedi Knights and Stargate Soldiers.

If I hadn't reached my blog photo limit there would be many pictures.... :(

We got badges that said "Team Jacob", and I got a beautiful copper notebook for Mum for her birthday, which was Harry Potter themed. I think she will really like it :)

Next year anyone??



1 comment:

BigGuy said...

I am definitely up for it next year, I have all my photos on my website at http://spyclub.dyndns.org/photos/index.php?album=Diana%2FLondon+Sci-Fi+and+Comic+convention+2009