Monday 18 August 2008

V Festival

OK you'll all be excited to hear that my iPod (mini radar, mach 2) is updating itself whilst i'm writing this blog :D:D
Anyhoo, I went to the V Festival this weekend!
yeeeyyy
So there I was, amongst 90k other people in Hylands Park, Chelmsford, Ol' essexshire, watching and listening to lots of famous type-people; The Feeling, Stereophonics, Hoosiers, Scouting for Girls, Amy Winehouse, Will Young, Muse, Lost Prophets, Girls Aloud, Alanis Morisette and The Kooks.(Scouting for girls on stage, with 50K-ish people pearing onto the channel 4 stage)

We were soo lucky with the weather, it was dry and sunny both days. But it did rain over night Saturday night. Although I wasn't camping, the ground was still soo muddy. However, the organisers put big plastic sheets down on the ground, so the V Festival turned into V Slippery-fest.
Heres a pic....
It made it slippery, but it did make it much easier to clean up after the punters when the site closed. Apparently what the site does it get massive leaf blowers and blow all the rubbish down to one corner, then shovel it all up. Thats why you can see tractor marks on the above picture.
:D
(The Main Stage, with 40K odd people and Lost Prophets [i think])

I also had rather a nice dinner, consisting of a hog roast...

Overall, a fabulous and fun weekend, now im knackered so off to sleep, g'night!

1 comment:

Keira said...

Lost Prophets? Ok, now I'm jealous. Did they do any new stuff? Or wouldnt you know?
Also I read hog roast as hot dog roast and thought that was disgusting. Lucky I read it again.