Thursday 31 July 2008

Nude Spatulas

You'll be glad to know I have no photographic evidence of this event...
I was in Primark in the Eastgate Centre in Basildon town centre, doing some shopping for work, and i turned round to see a woman standing stark naked about to try on a swimming costume...
After doing a double take I decided to keep on walking where I found a male friend/relative of hers doing the same thing at the other end of the store...

That'll teach me for shopping in Basildon :P

Anyway, I'm off to Portsmouth tommorrow, a big inprovement (HA). Been packing today and of course I have waaaay too much stuff, six crates to be precise.
As I was the last one to move out of the Rye Experience, there was rather a lot left over, so if Rachel and Keira want any of their random kitchen stuff back, just let me know lol!
I have a couple of mugs, a spatula, a baking tray, some pasta and a few rolls of foil extra at least!

1 comment:

Keira said...

Haha, there's always ques for the changing rooms in Primark, harlow, but luckily I've never had that experience.
And as for the left overs there's no point giving them to us. And pasta?! How can you have left over pasta?! I have the whole box that Rach left behind plus my own. Anything left is all yours hunny :p